What’s the Teasday is an online news program with the goal of informing family caregivers in the Kansas City area of what we’re doing to support them. We also share what we’ve heard from our partners about programs, resources, events and whatnot that may be of interest to you.
We hope you enjoy our May 2023 episode!
Video link https://youtu.be/8tH3W_82VnU
Mentioned in this episode:
- 2023 Heartland Caregiving Conference: heartlandcaregivingconference.com
- ALL STAR CAREGIVER AWARD
- Real Life Family Caregivers of Kansas City
- Sandwiched Caregiver Support Group Meetings
- Sandwiched Caregiver Respite Fund
- FREE Chair Yoga June 11
- Sandwiched Newsletter Signup
- Northland Shepherd’s Center
- Minds in Motion Gallery Tours at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
- Brain Matters Virtual Series: https://local.aarp.org/news/brain-matters-virtual-series-returns-in-2023-mo-2022-10-24.html