How You Can Help
Support our Mission
Sandwiched KC is on a mission to find, welcome, embrace, and support local family caregivers. We can’t do it without your help!
We can use your support to reach and support those in Kansas City who are caring for the ones they love. Each gift of time, talents, and resources makes a difference.
Attend our group to offer hope and encouragement to family caregivers on the front lines.
Know a family caregiver in Kansas City who could use some support? Tell them about us!
GOT GOODS & SERVICES?
We are looking for donations of:
Food (we are pretty partial to sammies 😘)
- coupons and vouchers for local restaurants to give out to our members in welcome baskets, during National Family Caregiver Month, and select other holidays and occasions
- catering at meetings and special events
- spa services and certificates
- health and wellness services
- mindfulness and wellness classes
- tickets to local concerts and shows for a well-needed night out for caregivers
We would love to find local partners to host our meetings and special events. If you have space to share, we’d love to connect with you.