Caregivers are everywhere. Chances are, you know someone who is caring for a family member, or you will become a caregiver yourself.
Valentine’s Day is a day to spread love and affection for those we care about. Here’s your chance to show those who are caring for a loved one in Kansas City some love on this special day!
We just filed our nonprofit articles today and are our way to 501c3 status. If you ❤️ family caregivers and want to show it, please consider chipping in a few bucks to help us grow our seed fund!
What your donation will support:
- Vehicle for local family caregivers to find each other
- Monthly virtual support group meeting
- Quarterly face-to-face meeting for caregivers to connect with each other and experience R&R
- Special events and workshops to provide education and mental breaks to family caregivers
- Ongoing peer support through our Facebook page
- Rescue & Respite Fund for Family Caregivers
- Bringing awareness to family caregiving through the Real Life Caregivers of Kansas City video series
Have a business or organization?
Become a Sandwiched KC Sponsor! Get the details at https://sandwichedkc.com/show-love-sponsors/