Demonstrate your commitment to caregivers.
LIMITED TIME OPPORTUNITY!
Become a founding (eternal) sponsor of Sandwiched KC today!
If you ❤️ family caregivers and want to show it, sponsor Sandwiched KC! For a limited time only, our founding sponsors will be *eternal*
Sandwiched KC is working on getting our 501c3 and making our vision a reality. If you or someone you know has a business or organization and wants to show their commitment to those who care, please share this information with them!
Get the details: Sandwiched KC Eternal Sponsorship [PDF]
Demonstrate your commitment and compassion for caregivers by becoming a sponsor of SANDWICHED KC, a support group for family caregivers launched this year! Becoming a sponsor of the group will increase your visibility among potential customers. There are sponsorship options available for any budget. All sponsors will receive the Sandwiched Sponsor Badge, you can proudly display on your organization or business’s website to demonstrate its commitment to family caregivers. Sponsorships are renewed every year.
Contact (816) 944-0585 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or more information.
To create opportunities for family caregivers to find local support and shared wisdom.
Our vision is for family caregivers to
- recognize their valued role,
- have opportunities to connect with other family caregivers so they do not feel alone
- have a chance to share their knowledge and learn new ways of supporting their carees and themselves on their path to the good life.
What your sponsorship supports:
- Landing page for local family caregivers to find each other (priceless)
- Monthly virtual support group meeting
- Quarterly face-to-face meeting for caregivers to connect with each other and experience R&R
- Ongoing peer support through our Facebook page
- Rescue & Respite Fund for Family Caregivers
- Bringing awareness to family caregiving through the Real Life Caregivers of Kansas City video series
Contact (816) 944-0585 or email@example.com
for questions or more information.
According to the AARP 2015 Report, Caregiving in the US, it is estimated that 16% of Americans provide care for an adult family member who needs support.1
In the greater Kansas City area, there are estimated to be almost 350,000 family caregivers.
Caregiving is universal. Many people are balancing being parents and caring for aging loved ones or loved ones with a disability, spending an estimated 13 days each month helping with things like shopping, food preparation, housekeeping, laundry, transportation, and giving medication.
These same people frequent your stores, restaurants and places of businesses.
1. AARP. (2015). Caregiving in the U.S. aarp.org/content/dam/aarp/ppi/2015/caregiving-in-the-united-states-2015-report-revised.pdf