What’s the Teasday is an online news program with the goal of informing family caregivers in the Kansas City area of what we’re doing to support them. We also share what we’ve heard from our partners about programs, resources, events and whatnot that may be of interest to you.
We hope you enjoy our April 2023 episode!
(PS – while you’re there, subscribe to our channel!)
- Virtual Family Caregiver Support Groups – sandwichedkc.com/support/caregiver-support-group-meetings
- Caregiver Respite Fund – sandwichedkc.com/caregiver-respite-fund
- Heartland Caregiving Conference – heartlandcaregivingconference.com
- Present at the Heartland Caregiving Conference – sandwichedkc.com/caregiving-conference-presenters/
- Re.Use.Full’s Un-Dumpster Day – reusefull.org/un-dumpster-day
- Northland Break Time Clubs and Together We Care – northlandsc.org
- MARC’s Caregiver Friendly Workplace Toolkit – marc.org/aging-health/aging-and-adult-services/caregiver-support