November 4, 2023
Founder’s Hall @
Grace & Holy Trinity Cathedral
in Beautiful Downtown Kansas City, MO
We need your help us make The Heartland Caregiving Conference a successful event!
Here’s what volunteers will help with:
- SET UP: Unloading supplies & materials, putting up signage, getting the venue ready for attendees
- Registration Team: Checking people in and giving them their schwag and maerials
- Breakfast Monitors: Assisting people with breakfast as needed, making sure everything is stocked up, cleaning up after breakfast is over
- Traffic Direction: Helping people find their way around the event space between sessions, etc.
- Breakout Moderators: Introduce speakers, keep track of time, remind people to fill out evaluations
- Lunch Monitors: Assisting people with lunch as needed, making sure everything is stocked up, cleaning up after lunch is over
- Rehydrate & Refuel Monitors: Assisting people with snacks as needed, making sure everything is stocked up, cleaning up after snack time is over
- CLEANUP: Cleaning up event space, taking down signage, loading up vehicles.
If you stay for at least half of the day, we’ll feed you lunch.
Sign up below to share your time & talent with us at The Heartland Caregiving Conference!
Sign up to volunteer at the 2023 Heartland Caregiving Conference
Please sign up below. After you sign up, we’ll get in touch with you to confirm the details.
If you have questions or need help, please contact us.
Will you accept groups for volunteering?
Of course! If your group wants to help us put on a great event, get in touch with us.
What if I need a special meal?
If you have special dietary needs, please indicate so on your registration form. We will do our best to accommodate you based on what is available through our caterer.
What if I need accommodations due to a disability?
We will do our best to meet your needs with the resources we have available to us. Please indicate your needs on your registration form and a member of the Sandwiched team will get back to you after you register.